SOLAR PV MODULES
With 6+ years manufacturing excellence we provides quality & reliable solar modules in India.
60/72 cells Poly Crystalline Solar PV modules
- Good Quality and Superior Module Efficiency
- Positive Power Tolerance
- PID Resistant Modules
- Glass with Anti Reflective Coating (Improves light transmission)
- Salt mist, Ammonia and Hail Resistant
- Sustain Heavy Wind & Snow loads (2400 Pa & 7500 Pa)
- IP 67 rated Junction with MC4 compatible connectors
- Sand and Dust Storm Resistant
- ISO 9001:2015 & 14001:2015 Quality Management system
- Excellent low light response
- Current Annual Module Production Capacity of 30 MW+
Extra value to customers
- - Dedicated customer support teams are staffed by technical support engineers and after-sale customer service representatives.
High efficiency, Poly crystalline solar cells with high transmission textured glass and minimum costs for installation and maximum KW hour output.
The solar modules at the Junna have different categories based on the power generation capability
24V Series – 280 Wp to 330 Wp
20V Series – 250 Wp to 270 Wp
12V Series – 35 Wp to 150 Wp
How do solar panels (PV) work?
PV cells are made from layers of semi-conducting material, usually silicon. When sun light shines on the cell it creates an electric field across the layers. The stronger the sunshine, the more electricity is produced. Groups of cells are mounted together in panels or modules that can either be mounted on your roof or on the ground.
The power of a PV cell is measured in kilowatts peak (kWp). That's the rate at which it generates energy at peak performance in full direct sunlight during the summer. PV cells come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Most PV systems are made up of panels that fit on top of an existing roof.
Junna solar is a leading manufacturer of high quality solar photovoltaic modules. We assure high performance, High efficiency and durability with a limited warranty period of 25 years.
Junna Solar‘s modules introduced innovative three bus bar cell technology. Our meticulous design and production techniques ensure a high-yield, long-term performance for every module produced. Our accurate quality control and in-house testing facilities guarantee junna Solar‘s modules meet the highest quality standards possible.